Apex Legends Mobile Pre-Registration Not Working & Device Not Compatible
Apex Legends Mobile Pre Registration is going on in Play Store and many of the people successfully registered for it to for a regional beta of Apex Legends Mobile. But some of them are facing some problems and here are some solutions to Fix them…
First thing first this Apex Legends Mobile regional Betas are only available in India and the Philippines for now and to successfully register you need to be in these countries or there is a fix for that too…
Register for Apex Legends Mobile for other than India and Philippines
To Pre-Register for Apex Legends Mobile you can simply use VPN to manipulate country and choose India and the Philippines to Pre-Register Successfully here are steps…
- Connect with a VPN of your choice but make sure you are connected to the VPN Server of India and the Philippines otherwise it’s not going to work.
- Create a new google account using VPN.
- After creating an account go to the Pre-Registration link
- Now you can see the Register option there so click on it and you are good.
Players are facing more issues regarding the Pre-Registration of Apex Legends Mobile so the next one is…
You Don’t Have Any Devices, Apex Legends Mobile Pre-registration issue.
This Problem Arrives because your google account doesn’t associate with any device or you are opening Pre-Registration Link on the computer, not supported device or an Android device not compatible.
Simply opening Pre-Registration Link in Supported Device can help with that… A list of Supported device and compatibility will be discussed in the next issue.
Your Device isn’t Compatible with this version
If this error occurs then follow these steps…
- Open Pre-Register Link in Browser (Prefer Chrome browser because its google product)
- You can then see the Register button present there which is clickable and click on it.
- Then popup with appear saying ‘You’re about to pre-register for apex legends mobile we’ll notify you when this game will be available for your device’
- Click on OK and you are successfully registered to Apex Legends Mobile Regional Beta.
If These Dosnt Work then your device is simply not Supported to Play Apex Legends Mobilr beta and problem with hardware is not easy to fix.
Compatible devices for Apex Legends Mobile Beta.
Apex Legends Mobile Beta Pre-registration will support only high-end devices that are newer and better in configuration.
To Play Apex Legends Mobile beta you need Snapdragon process 845 at least and 4Gb devices.
means Devices better than google pixel 3 and or Samsung Galaxy S8.
IOS devices are not Supported for Apex Legends Mobile Beta
Here is a list of Apex Legends Mobile compatible devices.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T
- Realme X50 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- Nubia Red Magic
- OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- Mi 10
- OnePlus 9
- Samsung Note 22
- OnePlus Nord
- Mi 11
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- OnePlus 8pro
- OnePlus 8
- Vivo iQOO3
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- Black Shark 3 Pro
- Google Pixel 4a 5G
- Motorola Edge Plus
- Google Pixel 4a
- OnePlus 8T
List of not Apex Legends Mobile compatible devices
apex legends mobile device not compatible or apex legends mobile not compatible error in these devices.
- OnePlus 7t
- Nokia 6
- OnePlus 7
- Samsung A6
- Samsung M10
- Realme X2
- Nokia 7
- Samsung J7 Max
- OnePlus 6
- Realme X3
- OnePlus 7pro
- Samsung J7
- Realme X
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel XL
- Nokia 8
- Samsung A6+
- Google Pixel 3xl
- Samsung M
If you still want to play with the device not supported ti Apex Legends Mobile then you’ll need to spoof the hardware ID of the device which can be done with hardware spoofers…
I hope this article covers all Issues if not the Comment then Start a topic in forum or you found another fixes then also share to help other buddies..