Apex Legends Mobile Pre Registration is going on in Play Store and many of the people successfully registered for it for a of Apex Legends Mobile. But some of them are facing some problems and here are some solutions to fix them…
- Install Apex Legends Mobile global Update
- You Don’t Have Any Devices, Apex Legends Mobile Pre-registration issue.
- Your Device isn’t Compatible with this version
- Apex Legends Mobile Android Minimum Requirement
- Apex Legends Mobile iPhone (IOS) Minimum Requirement
- Compatible devices for Apex Legends Mobile Beta.
- List of not Apex Legends Mobile compatible devices
Install Apex Legends Mobile global Update
To Install for Apex Legends Mobile you can simply use App Store.
Successfully here are steps…
- Create a new google account or use if you have already.
- go to the link
- Now you can see the Install option there so click on it and you are good.
Players are facing more issues regarding the Pre-Registration of Apex Legends Mobile so the next one is…
You Don’t Have Any Devices, Apex Legends Mobile Pre-registration issue.
This Problem Arrives because your google account doesn’t associate with any device or you are opening a Link on the computer, a not supported device, or an Android device not compatible.
Simply opening Pre-Registration Link in Supported Device can help with that… A list of Supported devices and compatibility will be discussed in the next issue.
Your Device isn’t Compatible with this version
If this error occurs then follow these steps…
- Open Link in Browser (Prefer Chrome browser because its google product)
- You can then see the Install button present there which is clickable and click on it.
- Then popup with appear saying ‘You’re about to install for apex legends mobile we’ll notify you when this game is available for your other device’
- Click on OK and you are successfully installed to Apex Legends Mobile Global Update.
If These Don’t Work then your device is simply not Supported to Play Apex Legends Mobile and the problem with hardware is not easy to fix.
Apex Legends Mobile Android Minimum Requirement
- Android 8.1
- Open GL 3.0 or higher
- 3 GB free space
- At least 3 GB RAM
- If you have a 2GB Ram device from Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Motorola, Samsung, Lenovo, or Xiaomi, you may be able to download Apex Legends Mobile.
- Screens size: N/L/XL
Apex Legends Mobile iPhone (IOS) Minimum Requirement
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 10.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 3 GB free space
- At least 2GB RAM
Compatible devices for Apex Legends Mobile Beta.
Apex Legends Mobile will support only high-end devices that are newer and better in configuration.
To Play Apex Legends Mobile you need Snapdragon process 845 at least and 4Gb devices.
means Devices better than google pixel 3 and or Samsung Galaxy S8.
IOS devices are not Supported for Apex Legends Mobile
Here is a list of Apex Legends Mobile compatible devices.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T
- Realme X50 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- Nubia Red Magic
- OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- Mi 10
- OnePlus 9
- Samsung Note 22
- OnePlus Nord
- Mi 11
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- OnePlus 8pro
- OnePlus 8
- Vivo iQOO3
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- Black Shark 3 Pro
- Google Pixel 4a 5G
- Motorola Edge Plus
- Google Pixel 4a
- OnePlus 8T
List of not Apex Legends Mobile compatible devices
apex legends mobile device not compatible or apex legends mobile not compatible error in these devices.
- OnePlus 7t
- Nokia 6
- OnePlus 7
- Samsung A6
- Samsung M10
- Realme X2
- Nokia 7
- Samsung J7 Max
- OnePlus 6
- Realme X3
- OnePlus 7pro
- Samsung J7
- Realme X
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel XL
- Nokia 8
- Samsung A6+
- Google Pixel 3xl
- Samsung M
If you still want to play with the device not supported ti Apex Legends Mobile then you’ll need to spoof the hardware ID of the device which can be done with hardware spoofers…
I hope this article covers all Issues if not the Comment then Start a topic in the forum or you found other fixes then also share to help other buddies..