Rampart Apex Legends
Rampart is a brand new Legend came in season 6 and become one of the best Defensive Legend in Apex Legends Arena.
She loves to mod weapons from her young age which is became her business afterwards and in all the outlands she is best weapon modder you can find.
With her Defensive Abilities and Sheila she can Dominating Apex Legends.
Real Name – Ramya Parekh
Age – 21
Home World – Gaea
In Apex Legends Rampart comes locked in but you can Unlock Her with
750 Apex Coins or
1200 Legend Tokens
Being A weapon modder can gives her lot of advantages in her Ability which are specially made for defense but some time Sheila can be real dominating.
Rampart’s Tactical Ability is Amped Cover which is A cover helps to shoot her and her teammates through wall without getting heat.
Ramparts Passive Ability which is Modded Loader Can gives ability to get most out of LMG’s extending their magazine size making it best in modder hands of Rampart.
And at last her Ultimate Ability Emplaced Minigun ‘Sheila’ can rain the bullets for enemies which makes them run for there lives
Rampart is Weapon Modder who only needs a big guns and tons of crap in her backpack. Before opening her famous shop for modded weapons she competed and won in underground gauntlets and also worked for good to bad persons who can pay her enough money to survive in this dangerous world. After making her name in modding the weapons rampart become the best weapon modder in the town and famously said that weapon is not good until they see ramparts logo on it.
Fame Always comes with the enemies and ramparts enemy is big sisters and her goon one day attacked on ramparts in her shop. after fighting them hard rampart lost her shop but gets a card to compete in arena of apex legends.
Built a Wall of Amp cover to protect any one who want to use it which deflect damage from one side.
- Every 30 seconds we gain 1 charge and in this ability we hold 3 charge at a time.
- Outgoing damage boost by 20%. Once amp damage we can shooting though an multiple walls and after the first wall and all wall also destoyed.
- The amped barries and base have seperate-separate health: the amped barries health has 175 and the base health has 400 amped cover can be desroyed in 1 hit during the needs 4.5 seconds to can deployed.
- Non-damaged cover can once picked-up and restore one charge
Ability Interaction with Other Legends
- The amped barriers can be destroyed by crypto’s drone EMP.
- The amped barriers can be damaged by Caustic’s Nox Gas Trap and Nox Gas Grenade
- If the amped cover is under the frag grenade’s or arc star’s explosive radius, the damage deals always 200 damage of its base
- the amped cover base damages by only thermite grenade.
- While first amped cover is destroyed then making an another amped cover behind that makes harder for enemy to destroy it.
- Always consider orange for enemy side and purple for us.
- Grenade’s explosion can be prevented by deployment of amped cover.
you can use the Amped Cover for a bit of cover and sneaky outplays in the middle of combat you can jump over the Amped Cover part and it’s very easy to do so you need to be smart about your placements when you use this otherwise people are going to be just jumping over it.
major areas where you’re going to come across an issue with this is in these zipline buildings where you can jump up and just slide through however if you put it right on the door it’s really hard to crouch slide through perfectly so you may want to set it up a bit like one at the entrance and then some surrounding it so that they kind of get trapped in this little area they’re going to lose their momentum and then they’re going to have to jump over the next wall again to get to you and you can just put one more kind of away from them and put your turret down and cover this area this is going to be a pretty dangerous setup for anyone to deal with if you have wattson on the team just put down an alt.
Whilst you can only have three Amped Covers readily available to place down at one time you can place a maximum of five similar to caustic traps you can also pick them up at any time so make sure you’re picking them up and putting them in the best possible spots when you’re kind of playing late game and you want to you know defend a building.
Ramparts walls can also block doors from opening and this is really useful as you can see here the door cannot open at all which means you’re going to be able to put an amped Cover in front of a door and no one’s really going to be able to get through the only way they’re going to be able to get through is by kicking the door down or grenading it.
Amp walls aren’t only useful for blocking people from coming in through doors but also coming out let’s say there’s a player inside and they’re about to push you could lock them out by putting the door down and then face the other players they can just kick down the door and then jump over the amp wall to get to you but it’s going to take some time and in this kind of meta where the time to kill is so low that few seconds is really going to help you a lot.
Amped wall takes a little while to kind of pop up and whilst it’s building up it can be shot instantly and it will be destroyed so people are kind of pretty savvy about destroying it as soon as it goes up so what you can do is place it down and then quickly use that as a distraction to run elsewhere.
Put an amp Wall in one location and then their aim is going to be focused on that and then you can just push a completely different angle and kind of catch them by surprise it’s surprising how easy people tunnel vision on these amped walls
- Reduce the reloading time of guns by 25% and increase magazine capacity by 15%.
Ability Interaction With Other Legends
- Magazine capacity increase by include:
- Devotion: 36→41/40→46/44→51/48→55
- L-STAR EMG: 23→27
- Spitfire: 35→40/40→46/45→52/55→63
- Sheila: 150→173
- While using two L-star with rampart, changing gun when it reaches a critical and start reloading animation. it makes unlimited ammo L-star.
Emplaced Minigun "Sheila"
Rampart comes with high mazagine and size with “sheila’ which also has long realoading time. (Max: 3)
- While deployed, the health of sheila is 360 and a magazine capacity is 150 (173 ammo with an Modded Loader), infinite reserve capacity ammo.
- The damage of sheila per bullet is 14 and by headshot can 2x multiplied damage and leg damage also 14, The fire rate is 20 bullets per seconds.
- Required 2 seconds barrels to spin up
- Sheila comes with built in sight which is 1x to 3x and can be switched using sprint button.
- Rampart can be able to pick only undamaged mini-gun and it charges it 50% of ability back.
Ability interaction with other Legends
- Any Legend can use Sheila if its not broken and have 2 inspection animation for sheila but only one for other legends.
- It gets destroyed by only two melee attack of enemy.
- Its always wise to use Amped cover before sheila to protect you.
- Also creating amped cover at sides or back can save you from many shots.
- If enemies running for zone or combed in one place make sure to use Sheila with its full force and also placement is key.
- Always take Sheila back if you and your teammates done with it because enemy can use it against you. (also charge 50% ultimate)
something interesting about the turret that no other weapon has it can shoot through doors one bullet will instantly shoot through the door and you’ll be able to shoot down any player behind it now we all know people love to heal behind doors and hug the door and it can be a nightmare to deal with sometimes but with this technique you’ll be able to just shred through all players something that you can potentially do as they’re healing is just quickly put down the turret and then spray and pray.
Turret isn’t incredibly accurate however after you kind of get these initial shots out it does become more accurate so you’re going to want to kind of shoot a little bit first before the spread comes in and then you’re going to be able to knock people at pretty decent ranges now grenade spam is rampart’s biggest counter so as you can imagine wattson is rampart’s biggest partner